That's one small step for man, and one giant lie to mankind.

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: That's one small step for man, and one giant lie to mankind.

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:35 pm

planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:So do I. And your right. I never began to hear any doubts for years. But, Americans were a lot less inclined to believe it was faked than foreigners. In most other countries now, less than half the people believe it.

I guess that means that more than half of the people in the world are infected by the same Dumbass Virus.

Hollywood can fake about anything there is without anybody suspecting. They are that good. And Americans are a lot more nieve than most countries. They still believe Lee Harvey shot JFK from behind even though every doctor in Dallas that examinated he said it came from the front. And they still believe 2 planes flown by Arabs armed with box cutters knocked down the WTC. :roll:

The Dipshits don’t.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:04 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:I guess that means that more than half of the people in the world are infected by the same Dumbass Virus.

Hollywood can fake about anything there is without anybody suspecting. They are that good. And Americans are a lot more nieve than most countries. They still believe Lee Harvey shot JFK from behind even though every doctor in Dallas that examinated he said it came from the front. And they still believe 2 planes flown by Arabs armed with box cutters knocked down the WTC. :roll:

The Dipshits don’t.

They also believe that an airliner flew into the Pentagon even though no engines, no landing gear, and no bodies were discovered. And another crashed in Shanksville trash pit with the same result. In other words a lot of people will believe any fool thing that they see on the boob tube. :lol:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:05 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Hollywood can fake about anything there is without anybody suspecting. They are that good. And Americans are a lot more nieve than most countries. They still believe Lee Harvey shot JFK from behind even though every doctor in Dallas that examinated he said it came from the front. And they still believe 2 planes flown by Arabs armed with box cutters knocked down the WTC. :roll:

The Dipshits don’t.

They also believe that an airliner flew into the Pentagon even though no engines, no landing gear, and no bodies were discovered. And another crashed in a Shanksville trash pit with the same result. In other words a lot of people will believe any fool thing that is on the boob tube. :lol:

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:52 pm

So now you're quoting yourself? That's like a news outlet citing itself as a source.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:55 am

GRANDPA wrote:So now you're quoting yourself? That's like a news outlet citing itself as a source.

Just stating the facts. You don't seem to care for facts, do you? :D

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:10 am

Oh, brother.
Attachments
cf3a629ec899c2de976afe7fdc70b02d.jpg
cf3a629ec899c2de976afe7fdc70b02d.jpg (27.65 KiB) Viewed 1007 times

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:22 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Hollywood can fake about anything there is without anybody suspecting. They are that good. And Americans are a lot more nieve than most countries. They still believe Lee Harvey shot JFK from behind even though every doctor in Dallas that examinated he said it came from the front. And they still believe 2 planes flown by Arabs armed with box cutters knocked down the WTC. :roll:

The Dipshits don’t.

They also believe that an airliner flew into the Pentagon even though no engines, no landing gear, and no bodies were discovered. And another crashed in Shanksville trash pit with the same result. In other words a lot of people will believe any fool thing that they see on the boob tube. :lol:

I've posted pictures of all kinds of airplane debris from the Pentagon before. You are FULL OF CRAP.

Also, it's not surprising when bodies aren't found in an airplane crash. Bodies are 60% water. What happens to water in temperatures above 212 degrees?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Not to mention what happens to a body coming to a full stop from 500 mph.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:35 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
The Dipshits don’t.

I've posted pictures of all kinds of airplane debris from the Pentagon before. You are FULL OF CRAP.

Also, it's not surprising when bodies aren't found in an airplane crash. Bodies are 60% water. What happens to water in temperatures above 212 degrees?

There were probably no intact bodies but they identified the DNA of nearly all the passengers.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:58 am

There were probably no intact bodies but they identified the DNA of nearly all the passengers.
According to who?

https://www.garynorth.com/public/22678.cfm

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:18 am

planosteve wrote:
According to who?

According to the scientists who did the testing. The only passenger they could find no DNA of was a five year old child. Four people in the Pentagon could not be identified. Five people who could not be identified by matching with relatives of victims are presumed to be the hijackers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... bf1c16b46/
The remains of five people killed in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon were damaged beyond identification in the massive explosion and fire after a hijacked airliner crashed into the building's west side, officials said.

Investigators have identified remains of 184 people who were aboard American Airlines Flight 77 or inside the Pentagon, including those of the five hijackers, but they say it is impossible to match what is left with the five missing people.

"They exhausted all scientific leads," said Army Maj. James Cassella, a Pentagon spokesman. "When all was said and done, they weren't able to identify all of them."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:59 am

Kiamichi wrote:
planosteve wrote:
According to who?

According to the scientists who did the testing. The only passenger they could find no DNA of was a five year old child. Four people in the Pentagon could not be identified. Five people who could not be identified by matching with relatives of victims are presumed to be the hijackers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... bf1c16b46/
The remains of five people killed in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon were damaged beyond identification in the massive explosion and fire after a hijacked airliner crashed into the building's west side, officials said.

Investigators have identified remains of 184 people who were aboard American Airlines Flight 77 or inside the Pentagon, including those of the five hijackers, but they say it is impossible to match what is left with the five missing people.

"They exhausted all scientific leads," said Army Maj. James Cassella, a Pentagon spokesman. "When all was said and done, they weren't able to identify all of them."
OK, thanks. I couldn't find anything on it. I do know they recovered the cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:17 pm

planosteve wrote:I do know they recovered the cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder.

That rules out a missile then, doesn't it?

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:03 pm

GRANDPA wrote:
planosteve wrote:I do know they recovered the cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder.

That rules out a missile then, doesn't it?

You can bet it's not the last we hear of it, though.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Did they find the engines or the landing gear?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:35 pm

planosteve wrote:Did they find the engines or the landing gear?

Yes, they did.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/co ... 0290.shtml
PSteve, answer this please, if it was wasn't an airliner, why would there be a Cockpit Voice Recorder or Flight Data Recorder on a missile?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:30 am

planosteve wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:So do I. And your right. I never began to hear any doubts for years. But, Americans were a lot less inclined to believe it was faked than foreigners. In most other countries now, less than half the people believe it.

I guess that means that more than half of the people in the world are infected by the same Dumbass Virus.

Seek help.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:29 am

And they still believe that Bldg 7 a steel based building like the WTC collapsed to the ground in 7 seconds from a small wood and paper fire! :roll:

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:53 pm

GRANDPA wrote:So now you're quoting yourself? That's like a news outlet citing itself as a source.

Or a government agency force feeding a fake news story to the media, then citing that news story as evidence to obtain a fraudulent warrant.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:23 pm

I realize you don't believe any of the conspiratorial nonsense you are always posting, but I just want to test your ingenuity: if no airliner flew into the WTC, what became of those flights and their occupants, and how do you explain the fact that family members were on the phone with passengers who described the hijacking right up to the moment of impact?

Return to “Your first forum”