That's one small step for man, and one giant lie to mankind.

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: That's one small step for man, and one giant lie to mankind.

Postby planosteve » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:07 pm

Kiamichi wrote:I realize you don't believe any of the conspiratorial nonsense you are always posting, but I just want to test your ingenuity: if no airliner flew into the WTC, what became of those flights and their occupants, and how do you explain the fact that family members were on the phone with passengers who described the hijacking right up to the moment of impact?

I don't recall I ever posted any "consiratorial nonsense".
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:28 pm

planosteve wrote:
Kiamichi wrote:I realize you don't believe any of the conspiratorial nonsense you are always posting, but I just want to test your ingenuity: if no airliner flew into the WTC, what became of those flights and their occupants, and how do you explain the fact that family members were on the phone with passengers who described the hijacking right up to the moment of impact?

Answer his questions..then answer this one..what happened to Barbara Olson..

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/remembering ... es-too.amp
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:29 pm

planosteve wrote:

That’s all you post.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:04 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

That’s all you post.

You think I may be CIA?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:37 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Answer the questions..

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:42 pm

GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:I don't recall I ever posted any "consiratorial nonsense".

Answer the questions..

I don't know what happened to "Barbara Olson". Never met her, never read anything about her. Don't know if she's even real. There's nothing to base an opinion on.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:03 pm

What I can say is that there were no bodies recovered from any of the 4 AC that supposed crashed that day. The WTC was a massive massive event and I'm not aware of any bodies of passengers or people in the buildings were found. But, no bodies or identifiable parts were discovered at either Shanksville of the Pentagon. And that is very suspisious.
Also, Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11. Neither did any Arab "hijackers". It was a joint operation of the CIA and the MOSSAD. Remember the "dancing Israelis" who where there to "document the event"?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:28 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:

Answer the questions..

I don't know what happened to "Barbara Olson". Never met her, never read anything about her. Don't know if she's even real. There's nothing to base an opinion on.

You’re such a dipsh*t.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:51 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:

Answer the questions..

She was the wife of Ted Olson, Solicitor General under GWB, 2001-2004. She wrote, "Hell to Pay" about Hillary Clinton, and "Final Days: The Last Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House". She was on the way to a taping of "Politically Incorrect" when terrorists hijacked the plane she was on and flew it into the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001.

Video of her:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ba ... ORM=VDRVSR

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:52 pm

Now answer GFB's question: What happened to Barbara Olson?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:57 am

jellowrestling wrote:Now answer GFB's question: What happened to Barbara Olson?

I don't know. Have you ever done any research? Or do you just always believe that whatever you hear on Fox News or at a Trump Rally must be the truth?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:33 am

What did Barbara Olson have to do with the Moon landings? Maybe she was also in cahoots with FDR to get the Germans to attack Pearl Harbor. Were she, FDR & Neil Armstrong in Dallas together on November 22,1963? What do they know & when did they know about the disappearance on the USS Cyclops in the Bermuda Triangle? Prove to our satisfaction that none of this happened.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:52 am

It took about 10 minutes to debunk "Barbara Olson". I'm sure I could find more if I wanted to waste the time.

WAS BARBARA OLSON’S PHONE CALL NOTHING MORE THAN A PHANTOM?

It is alleged CNN and Fox news commentator Barbara Olson, on the morning of September 11, 2001, boarded American Airlines Flight 77, on route to a taping of Bill Maher’s television show, Politically Incorrect. While on route to Los Angeles, California from Dulles International Airport, her flight was reportedly hijacked by Saudi Arabian terrorists affiliated with al-Qaeda, wielding box cutters. Olson’s official story also alleges she planned to board the flight to California on the 10th of September, but changed her mind. According to Wikipedia, Olson “waited until the next day so that she could wake up with her husband on his birthday, September 11.”

Regarding al-Qaeda, it has already been determined, they were a counterfeit terrorist group; a holographic counter-intelligence structure which, like a similar and more recent incarnation of same, called “ISIS”, was created by the international intelligence octopus (CIA/MI6/Mossad/Stasi, etc. etc.) as a geopolitical perception management tool.

These counter-intelligence structures are routinely engineered to appear to the general public as a plausible casus belli further justifying the additional siphoning of tax dollars towards the US corporation’s military budget expenditures.

In turn, these additional expenditures not only facilitate the goals of predetermined geopolitical agendas, but ensure ample security and adequate protection are always provided for the vast global financial assets of the thirteen, ruling elite Jesuit families.

History has provided us with numerous such scenarios, all of which have been similarly fabricated: 1.) The sinking of the USS Maine in Havana harbor, prior to the Spanish-American war in 1898, 2.) The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, prior to World War I, 3.) The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, prior to America’s involvement in the second world conflict, and 4.) The Gulf of Tonkin incident, prior to the massive escalation of America’s military involvement in Southeast Asia during the mid 1960’s.

The story of Barbara Olson was manufactured as an emotional and psychological manipulation, designed to both conciliate and distract the American general public in the wake of the 2000 election scandal, and to entice their accordance with the goals of American foreign policy. Barbara Olson’s official story further alleges, she made a mid-air phone call to her husband, just before her flight aboard an American Airlines 757 crashed into the Pentagon, near Washington’s District of Columbia.

Over the span of years, much discussion has been bandied about regarding the authenticity of Olson’s phone call to her husband, just before her flight was alleged to have crashed into the Western side of the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, on the morning of September 11, 2001 at 9:37, a crash which allegedly resulted in 64 fatalities, including Olson, 6 crew members, and five hijackers .

Surely, you’ve already noticed the numerological markers represented by the official statistics of the alleged air crash: 1.) Time of the crash: 9:37 (3 7’s/777/intelligence joker code), 9=6 (occult mirrored reversal)=33/high-degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry, 2.) number of official fatalities: 64 (6X4=24/6/33).

During the years following the events of September 11, 2001, Olson’s name was added to the National September 11 Memorial, where it was etched onto Panel S-70, facing the south side of Washington’s reflecting pool.

The number on Olson’s memorial panel represents more evidence of deliberate gematria coding: S(19/Jesuit sun #)+7(Kabbalah Zayin, the hook)=26/2X6=12/21/777/intelligence joker code.

It is also alleged that Olson’s assigned seat while aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was numbered 3E (3/occult mirrored reversal) which, of course, equals 33. On September 11, Barbara’s husband,Ted Olson, turned 61 years-of-age (7/Kabbalah Zayin, the mind weapon61=16/88/aces and eights/mark of the Jesuit order). The numerical marking assigned to the plane alleged to have crashed into the Pentagon provides us with another telltale code. Officially, the plane which struck the west side of the Pentagon was a Boeing 757-223.

223 is a number commonly associated with Yale’s Skull and Bones, the, by now, infamous Brotherhood of Death fraternity.

DID TED OLSON FOLLOW FBI SCRIPT?

Regarding Barbara Olson’s alleged phone call prior to the crash of her hijacked American Airlines flight, the official testimonies subsequently offered by Olson’s surviving husband, attorney Ted Olson, would be found to differ from previous accounts and contradict one another on numerous occasions.

On the very afternoon of September 11, 2001, the FBI conducted an official interview with Ted Olson. It is far more likely, the interview was a formal debriefing, to ensure “Ted” knew and would stick to the official talking points of his assigned script. Even considering this, Olson was still found to have later deviated. Or, were his deviations and misremembrances also part of the script?

https://worldnewsspell.com/9-11-victim- ... ill-alive/

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:53 am

GRANDPA wrote:What did Barbara Olson have to do with the Moon landings? Maybe she was also in cahoots with FDR to get the Germans to attack Pearl Harbor. Were she, FDR & Neil Armstrong in Dallas together on November 22,1963? What do they know & when did they know about the disappearance on the USS Cyclops in the Bermuda Triangle? Prove to our satisfaction that none of this happened.

He’s rather go with..there is no such person and never has been anyone named Barbara Olson.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:58 am

GFB wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:What did Barbara Olson have to do with the Moon landings? Maybe she was also in cahoots with FDR to get the Germans to attack Pearl Harbor. Were she, FDR & Neil Armstrong in Dallas together on November 22,1963? What do they know & when did they know about the disappearance on the USS Cyclops in the Bermuda Triangle? Prove to our satisfaction that none of this happened.

He’s rather go with..there is no such person and never has been anyone named Barbara Olson.

Well, as usual you got it wrong. You should stick with the Trump Rally posts. :D

Return to “Your first forum”