Allen Premium Outlets

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Allen Premium Outlets

Postby Sangersteve » Sat May 06, 2023 7:50 pm

Multiple people were shot, some fatally, at a mall near Dallas by a gunman who authorities believe was acting alone — and who is now dead — and at least nine victims were transported to trauma facilities, officials said Saturday.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/06/us/allen ... index.html
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Re: Allen Premium Outlets

Postby rusty » Sat May 06, 2023 10:34 pm

But we’re concerned about library books. Friggin’ idiots.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat May 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Well Damn. That's my old stomping grounds. I used to live just west of there in Plano. Spent a lot of time in Allen. :shock:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 07, 2023 6:29 am

One thing we know for certain is that the shooter wasn't wearing a MAGA hat. We know this because if the shooter had been wearing a MAGA hat, then that fact would have already been plastered on every headline across the entire world.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 07, 2023 6:47 am

ALLEN, Texas — Following the shooting at Allen Premium Outlets on Saturday that left at least nine dead and injured several others, there are multiple FBI agents inside a home in the Northeast patrol division of Dallas, and there are Dallas Police outside.

Multiple sources say this is the home where the suspected shooter lived along with his parents.

The agents have been inside talking to his family. They have also asked for a translator.

FBI agents showed up Saturday evening, neighbors said, and have been there ever since. They say the suspected shooter is in his 30s and has lived here for as long as anyone can recall.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime ... 0ea8780f28

ETA: I'm a little surprised that a Houston news station reported this information, but I'm not at all surprised that I had to go outside the D/FW news market to find it.

ETA again: KHOU is the CBS affiliate in Houston. Why isn't KTVT channel 11, the CBS affiliate in the D/FW market, carrying the story? If they are, I can't find it on their website.

Back by popular request:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 07, 2023 8:47 am

Mark wrote:
ALLEN, Texas — Following the shooting at Allen Premium Outlets on Saturday that left at least nine dead and injured several others, there are multiple FBI agents inside a home in the Northeast patrol division of Dallas, and there are Dallas Police outside.

Multiple sources say this is the home where the suspected shooter lived along with his parents.

The agents have been inside talking to his family. They have also asked for a translator.

FBI agents showed up Saturday evening, neighbors said, and have been there ever since. They say the suspected shooter is in his 30s and has lived here for as long as anyone can recall.

ETA: I'm a little surprised that a Houston news station reported this information, but I'm not at all surprised that I had to go outside the D/FW news market to find it.

ETA again: KHOU is the CBS affiliate in Houston. Why isn't KTVT channel 11, the CBS affiliate in the D/FW market, carrying the story? If they are, I can't find it on their website.

Conveniently, I’m not finding a name, and I’m not finding a picture.

Is he black?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun May 07, 2023 9:16 am

If I still lived in Plano, I'd probably have been close by. I tied flies at the Cabela's every Sat morning with the Dallas Fly Fishers. :shock:

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 07, 2023 9:35 am

GFB wrote:
Mark wrote:

Conveniently, I’m not finding a name, and I’m not finding a picture.

Is he black?

Since the cops investigating at his parents' house requested an interpreter, I'm guessing he's brown. We'll wait to see if he's an illegal alien.

The media in America will never report either of these facts.

Back by popular request:

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 07, 2023 9:57 am

Once again, we know with absolute certainty that the shooter was not a conservative straight white male protestant, because if he was, that's all we'd be hearing about in the news right now.

The first thing anybody asks when a crime is committed is who did it. The basic lack of curiosity about this fact by the media demonstrates their biases and their left wing agenda.

Back by popular request:

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 07, 2023 10:27 am

Mark wrote:Once again, we know with absolute certainty that the shooter was not a conservative straight white male protestant, because if he was, that's all we'd be hearing about in the news right now.

The first thing anybody asks when a crime is committed is who did it. The basic lack of curiosity about this fact by the media demonstrates their biases and their left wing agenda.

And they have the reverse effect, because in continually promoting stories of “evil white Conservatives,” while shielding stories of minority or trans killers..they become walking, talking stereotypes of hypocrisy..and quite predictable.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun May 07, 2023 1:47 pm

I think all of that area which is just north of Cabelas is new since I left. I don't recall anything about an Outlet Mall or any of those businesses. It's all brand new. That might be why he chose the area for an attack. Predictably, the left is saying we need stronger gun laws. Won't happen.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Sun May 07, 2023 3:10 pm

The suspect in Saturday’s mass shooting in Allen, Texas, has been identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, a senior law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Garcia had been living in some form of transient lodging, according to the law enforcement source. The Dallas Morning News reported the suspect had been staying in an extended stay hotel in Dallas.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/07/us/allen ... index.html

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 07, 2023 3:33 pm

BigTex wrote:
The suspect in Saturday’s mass shooting in Allen, Texas, has been identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, a senior law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Garcia had been living in some form of transient lodging, according to the law enforcement source. The Dallas Morning News reported the suspect had been staying in an extended stay hotel in Dallas.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/07/us/allen ... index.html

Got it..illegal alien.

Not likely a Trump supporter!

This one basically never happened!

If it’s a minority, blame the gun.

If it’s a white male..blame Trump and “Extreme Maga Republicans.”
Last edited by GFB on Sun May 07, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 07, 2023 3:34 pm

Democrats are lying despicable scum.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun May 07, 2023 3:40 pm

Any questions?

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 07, 2023 4:09 pm

GFB wrote:Any questions?

Check, and check.

Back by popular request:

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 07, 2023 4:16 pm

So now, even though we know the guy is a Mexican, the media scum is all reporting that he is a right wing neo-nazi white supremecist.

Back by popular request:

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Sun May 07, 2023 4:22 pm

And now this. Another Hispanic male intentionally kills seven foreign asylum applicants in Brownsville.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... elter.html

At least seven people have been killed and multiple were left injured after a car struck a group of people outside a migrant shelter in Brownsville, Texas.

The Range Rover SUV is believed to have 'intentionally' plowed into pedestrians waiting at a bus stop outside the Ozanam Center at 8.20am on Saturday.

Police have arrested the driver following the horrific scenes in the border town and the FBI and Border Patrol agents have been brought in to investigate.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun May 07, 2023 4:41 pm

Mark wrote:So now, even though we know the guy is a Mexican, the media scum is all reporting that he is a right wing neo-nazi white supremecist.

Maybe because that’s what the authorities seem to suspect.

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sun May 07, 2023 5:35 pm

Just because of some patch on something he was wearing, they think the initials supposedly stand for something right wing.

I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Return to “Your first forum”