More Cosby victims

Description of your first forum.
BillB

Re: More Cosby victims

Postby BillB » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:21 pm

crocmommy wrote:I hope this is not misunderstood....but I just can't understand how not even one of the victims weren't willing to take him to court in order to stop him from him from raping more. Is Cosby THAT intimidating? Does $$$$ talk that loud?

That is used as an excuse as to why these women didn't report Cosby. I don't believe it.
If Cosby, Obama, G.W. Bush or the Queen of England robbed me on a parking lot, I would report them. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't.

jellowrestling

Re: More Cosby victims

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:01 am

BillB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:I hope this is not misunderstood....but I just can't understand how not even one of the victims weren't willing to take him to court in order to stop him from him from raping more. Is Cosby THAT intimidating? Does $$$$ talk that loud?

That is used as an excuse as to why these women didn't report Cosby. I don't believe it.
If Cosby, Obama, G.W. Bush or the Queen of England robbed me on a parking lot, I would report them. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't.

Look at what happened to Paula Jones. She was widely ridiculed as lying white trash. The victim winds up being victimed twice. Even after Clinton admitted to the Lewinsky affair, many people still refused to believe that Jones was telling the truth.

Return to “Your first forum”