Ferguson in a nutshell

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Ferguson in a nutshell

Postby Red Oak » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 pm

The Idiots are lying to themselves, and believing it.

The Missouri church where Michael Brown's father was baptized over the weekend was torched Monday night — but the pastor does not think the arson was part of the fiery violence that erupted elsewhere in the community.

The Rev. Carlton Lee told NBC News that he believes Flood Christian Church was targeted because he has repeatedly called for the arrest of Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot the unarmed teen but was not indicted by a grand jury.

"I'm very vocal in regards to the Michael Brown case," said Lee, who has participated in rallies and press conferences with Michael Brown Sr.

The church went up in flames around the same time about a dozen other buildings were set ablaze in Ferguson by protesters angered by the grand jury's decision, but it's on a remote section of West Florissant Avenue where other structures were unscathed.

"The police called me and told me the church was on fire," Lee said. "I was in complete disbelief. I didn't think anyone would set a church on fire.

"I feel like one of my children has died. I put my blood, my sweat, my tears into this church, getting this church built from the ground up. To see that it was taken down in a few minutes is really heartbreaking."

He said he told Michael Brown Sr. about the extensive damage on Tuesday afternoon. "He was just devastated again," he said.

The pastor said he doubted the same people who were raging on the other end of West Florissant had burned his church. Instead, he said, he suspected white supremacists who wanted to punish him for his support of the Brown family, who had just been baptized there.

"Sunday, we do the baptism, Monday, the church is one fire. It just doesn't add up,"

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

I am a never Hillaryite!

grouchy

Re: Ferguson in a nutshell

Postby grouchy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:54 am

Yeah. Sure. Uh-huh.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 am

Didn't Michael Brown's father start screaming "burn it" over and over again when the grand jury decision was announced?
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:45 am

planosteve wrote:Didn't Michael Brown's father start screaming "burn it" over and over again when the grand jury decision was announced?

Step father, a little dysfunctional family circle.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Cowman52

Postby Cowman52 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 am

The whole bunch is dysfunctional and proud of it. It gets more freebies and playing the pore beat down minority is easier than facing the truth.

Houston

Postby Houston » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:24 am

they light their own church then holler the whites did it. probably Jesse and Al struck the match.
Four boxes keep us free:
the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"You will never accomplish gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens"
Ronald Reagan

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:04 am

It is likely the Insurance Policy overheated.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:58 pm

IMO, I've been tired of hearing about Ferguson for several days now. I wondet how many protesters are really still there.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Red Oak wrote:It is likely the Insurance Policy overheated.

Great line
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 pm

GRANDPA wrote:IMO, I've been tired of hearing about Ferguson for several days now. I wondet how many protesters are really still there.

The Deadbeats that think they can gain money from staying there.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:33 am

What I am tired of hearing is how the police need to meet with the community to see what they need to be doing differently. How about the community? Have any of them considered doing anything differently? Why is it always up to the police to look in the mirror?

I know it's never going to happen though...

Return to “Your first forum”