For Sale: Baby parts

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

For Sale: Baby parts

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:33 pm

A shocking new expose’ video has caught Planned Parenthood’s top doctor describing how the abortion business sells the body parts of aborted babies.

New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted unborn children and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.

In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA’s Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.

The rest of this disgusting story here
It's a joke son,I say a joke

BigTex

Re: For Sale: Baby parts

Postby BigTex » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:36 pm

A separate clip shows Planned Parenthood President and CEO Cecile Richards praising Nucatola’s work to facilitate connections for fetal tissue collection. “Oh good,” Richards says when told about Nucatola’s support for fetal tissue collection at Planned Parenthood, “Great. She’s amazing.”

Cecile Richards' mother was a one-term governor of Texas.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:42 pm

thanks , people should know about this . I was also hearing about this just today . The abortionist / murderer would kill the baby but would be careful in the murder to do no damage to the body part that was being ordered . Pretty amazing .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:51 pm

What a shame.

Gigi

Postby Gigi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:23 pm

My stomach is rolling over.

Cowman52

Postby Cowman52 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:09 pm

And you thought that all the p***ing and moaning to have unlimited abortions was just out of the kindness of their hearts and to help some poor, single, down on her luck, woman, age anywhere from 12 up just to be able to get a fresh start with out the burdens of a child? I think the phrase "follow the money" has found a new direction. Can't sell body parts, with a paper trail, how much under the table you think changed hands in the last year just for a reference point.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:38 am

been a good living for murderous abortionists for the last 50 years or so . Looks like the lib , progressive dem supporting and most likely mrobama supporters in the USA have been making big money as they murdered , aborted about 50 million humans in the last 50 years . Glad that I wasn't part of the murdering !!

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 am

Just watched Part two of this news and it seems as if the film was produced by an anti abortion group and taken way out of context. I am not saying I am pro or con on the issue, just getting this out there for you all to see.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 am

according to this article the doktor she will crush above or below the baby part that was ordered up . --- http://www.texastribune.org/2015/07/14/ ... -preserva/ --- looks like Abbot and TEXAS has gotten involved . Course , Any group working to expose whats going on will be described as ANTI ABORTION Glenn . Doesn't matter if they expose the truth or not . AND , ElRushbo is bringing the subject up as I type .

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 am

glenn/dallas wrote:Just watched Part two of this news and it seems as if the film was produced by an anti abortion group and taken way out of context. I am not saying I am pro or con on the issue, just getting this out there for you all to see.

Everybody with an agenda is gonna put their spin on things. What you said doesn't surprise me.

I see abortion as a moral issue. Makes me sick that it's been politicized and has polarized so many.

I question how many really believe what they are saying as opposed to saying what will get their target audience's support.

It's legal so I don't argue with the right of a woman to do it but in my eyes is it's murder and I thank God I was never in the position of having to make a personal decision one way or the other.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:28 am

HAPPY to see Abbot and Texas involvement , legal and profitable murder is not a good thing . Abbots involvement is probably good , and like I say , this incident information is being beamed at least nationwide by Rush . Legal , makes no difference if the lady doktor is doing illegal sales of body parts .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm

And , these murdering abortionists are being featured on tv quite a bit , especially this evening . Also , Louisiana and Texas are going after them and 'boehner' is making some noise about going after them . Maybe some good will come out of this whole deal .

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:16 am

To me this is pure evil. I did support an abortion of a baby who did not have a brain stem as the mother was near a nervous breakdown knowing there was no possibility the baby could live. She and her husband were so hopeful of having this baby. But going through pregnancy is hard enough but usually when seeing your baby, your heart is filled with joy. She knew that wouldn't be the case. I'm so glad her minister supported their decision as did the rest of us. It was a very sad occasion. But it was early enough that the fetus shouldn't have felt pain. But who of us could actually know. They now have 3 beautiful children.

But to sell an unborn baby's organs is evil, evil, evil.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:37 am

For starters, selling human organs is illegal. Good thing for them this isn't Oregon, where all laws are followed to the letter.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:52 am

Here is the best spin for planned parenthoods parts department.

Disposition of fetal body tissue
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 am

ann jusko wrote:To me this is pure evil. I did support an abortion of a baby who did not have a brain stem as the mother was near a nervous breakdown knowing there was no possibility the baby could live. She and her husband were so hopeful of having this baby. But going through pregnancy is hard enough but usually when seeing your baby, your heart is filled with joy. She knew that wouldn't be the case. I'm so glad her minister supported their decision as did the rest of us. It was a very sad occasion. But it was early enough that the fetus shouldn't have felt pain. But who of us could actually know. They now have 3 beautiful children.

But to sell an unborn baby's organs is evil, evil, evil.

It sure would be if there were any truth to the claims they were really "selling" fetal tissue. What we have here is a carefully crafted piece of propaganda. These people spent three years scamming PPA and collecting video be to manipulated into this totally false set of claims. Fetal tissue donation is represented as "selling" body parts. The only compensation is an allowable expense offset to cover costs of collection and storage/transport. That is not SELLING. Selling an unborn baby's organs would be evil. I was very glad to find out that that wasn't the case...it is just a bunch of lies supported by carefully edited (and very misleading) video.

But, look at the comments...one other person tentatively suggested that there MIGHT be more to the story than met the eye. The anti-choice element didn't question this for a moment because they WANTED to believe this and any other lies they are fed. It fits what they already have been primed to believe. Also, the whole deal is based on stripping harmless, routine remarks of context to make them seem to be something different than they truly are.

Another thing the propagandists stress is the callous attitude of the PPA people (we can overlook the callousness of the scam artists...they were just doing their job setting up the PPA people). And, with this edit of the video it is easy to cause that impression...that was the purpose of this video. Those of us with experience in fields that routinely deal with horrible things understand that you get very detached and callous about anything...no matter how horrible it may be. It gets to be business as usual to discuss these things without passion or personal involvement.

Again, I want to stress, this has been a carefully orchestrated "long con". It makes the Sting look like a casual caper movie. This colossal stinker was three years in the making...for a two hour video. All you terribly upset folks are being played. And how many of you looked any further than the totally bogus initial story? I'm going to guess NONE. This story stunk right from the start. I waited to comment until I had a better understanding of the truth here. It took some digging and thinking to get it all in perspective and understand what was being done.

This has only caused this stir because the people outraged WANT to believe this...maybe already believed it. What we are seeing here is "confirmation bias" at work. If it agrees with what I want to believe there is little chance I will question it...as is the case here.

There now, that ought to stimulate the conversation. Glenn was just too reserved and circumspect in telling you guys you are being played for gullible fools. But, again, I want to stress that if this were actually true I would be outraged. I was very glad to find it isn't...but not terribly surprised.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 am

Why is selling unborn baby parts evil, and terminating them is the first place lawful ?

I am a never Hillaryite!

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:16 am

Sangersteve wrote:Here is the best spin for planned parenthoods parts department.

Disposition of fetal body tissue

That is a pretty good explanation of the case...absent a bit of anti-PPA spin. There are enough facts in the one article to totally undermine the story. But, to you it is "spin". You want this to be true...and if it isn't you want the gullible to believe it anyway. The Right cannot get any traction with the truth so they make stuff up. This is MADE UP CRAP.

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:03 am

"millergrovesue" "What you said doesn't surprise me."

I guess you missed this part: I am not saying I am pro or con on the issue, just getting this out there for you all to see.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 am

BigTex wrote:For starters, selling human organs is illegal. Good thing for them this isn't Oregon, where all laws are followed to the letter.

Good thing for them they aren't selling human organs, really. They aren't you know. And I don't know about Oregon following all laws to the letter; but, they do enforce them when someone blatantly ignores them and the victim files a complaint. That isn't always the way I remember it working in Texas.

Hey, I appreciate you ...um, confirming...my remarks about senior officers and discipline/promotion. I haven't read a lot of your posts but what I have put me in mind of a senior enlisted or Warrant...you a retired Chief? I was a Pork Chop myself...very cush jobs.

Return to “Your first forum”