TRUMP responds to 'muslim' prez comments

Description of your first forum.
ralph

TRUMP responds to 'muslim' prez comments

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:03 am

--- https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump --- I certainly agree with Trump . Its not TRUMPS job to help , lie for , defend the 'mrobama' !!

Red Oak

Re: TRUMP responds to 'muslim' prez comments

Postby Red Oak » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:11 am

Let's see Grand Dad born a Muslim, Dad born a Muslim (both apostates I understand), step Dad a Muslim, attended a madrasah; and he chooses to use the name Barack Hussein. How could anyone think he is a Muslim ? ;)

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:22 am

Yeah RedOak plus , if the winds blow foul , I will stand with the 'muslims' , something like that , I'll look for the quote .

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:04 am

Once again, Trump sucks up all the oxygen and the people that did great in the debate, like Carly and Rubio..are pushed aside.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:45 pm

and of course Santorum and Cruz are correct . As my Mother would say , none of your business what the other guy says !! --- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ction.html --- so looks like Cruz is good along with Santorum .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Red Oak wrote:Let's see Grand Dad born a Muslim, Dad born a Muslim (both apostates I understand), step Dad a Muslim, attended a madrasah; and he chooses to use the name Barack Hussein. How could anyone think he is a Muslim ? ;)

Well, I suppose they could be as stupid as you are. That would about cover it, Delta Foxtrot.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:15 pm

...born to a Muslim family and was raised as a kid in Muslim schools before moving to Hawaii.

He says he became a Christian when he met Reverend Wright...oh, yes..that makes you a Christian..definitely!

I do believe he calls himself a Christian. I do not believe he is one.

He's either a Muslim or a nothing.

But more importantly, he continually sides with Muslims and against Jews and Christians..that's a Muslim at my house.
Last edited by GFB on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:16 pm

ralph wrote:Yeah RedOak plus , if the winds blow foul , I will stand with the 'muslims' , something like that , I'll look for the quote .

I'll be looking for that quote, Ralph. I don't remember anything like that but I'll read it if you posted it.

You know, Ralph, you might be the best informed of anyone here regarding Islam. It is really your thing...like stopping police violence against blacks is BLMs thing. Your problem is that your ability to understand what you know is hopelessly compromised by your political agenda. You constantly reach the wrong conclusion from what you read. Or, perhaps you started out hating Islam and just follow sources that reinforce your existing feelings.

Anyway, you seem like a smart guy and you are passionate about your hatred. It just is a shame you put so much effort into researching Islam without gaining the least bit of understanding.

Any way, post the quote...the whole world wonders.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:20 pm

In 2008' Obama clearly and openly admitted he was a Muslim..George Stephanopoulus had to save him after the fact.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:23 pm

No American, Christian, Jew, Agnostic or Atheist could possibly say they were Muslim in error.

It could only slip out in error.. if true..

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:42 pm

I loved that 'stephanopolis' deal with mrobama , very funny .

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:04 pm

GFB wrote:No American, Christian, Jew, Agnostic or Atheist could possibly say they were Muslim in error.

It could only slip out in error.. if true..

You really find that DEFINITIVE proof that Obama is a Muslim? Seriously. That is profoundly lame.

You should stick to planning Armageddon. You obviously know more about nukes than you do about communications theory and human psychology. And for the record, that is fully intended to be damning with faint praise.

You don't seem like a bad sort but sometimes it doesn't seem you think things through.

Anyone can use the wrong word. It just happens. Try not to be so silly.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:33 pm

You seem to spend a tremendous amount of time here telling people they're haters, stupid, vile etc.

People of somewhat like mind.

Did you ever think for one minute..maybe, just maybe..it's you.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Without this video, we have definitive proof.

We know he was raised Muslim.

What do you offer as proof he is Christian?

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:06 pm

GFB wrote:You seem to spend a tremendous amount of time here telling people they're haters, stupid, vile etc.

People of somewhat like mind.

Did you ever think for one minute..maybe, just maybe..it's you.

Well, people here spend a lot of time telling me the same thing. So what?

There are only a couple of people here that are anywhere near being of like mind. I don't think I have ever had any issues with either of them. But, please, enlighten me. I may owe someone an apology.

But, beyond that, hate is the default setting around here. As to your last point, yeah, it is me. I find it hard not to slip into severely disliking stupid, vile, insult hurling people who live in a fantasy World where facts are dismissed and BS is embraced. Yeah, it is me. But it is also you folks as well. I have been under constant attack since my first couple of posts.

I know I'm not welcome here but it is like watching a train wreck. I have very little common ground with anyone here but I am drawn back. Somewhat like watching an endangered species in its natural habitat. I should leave but I never know what outrageous thing is going to be said here. I don't really know why I continue to post here. I can't get anything but abuse and ridicule...no one is interested in a serious discussion. I guess for the mental exercise...to examine issues that interest me. I am under no delusion that anyone listens to what I say...except as a basis to insult me personally. And really, if a group of people ARE haters exhibiting ignorance and malice in vile quantities it isn't me or name calling or inappropriate to point that out.

Castle Doctrine

Postby Castle Doctrine » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:12 pm

GFB wrote:Without this video, we have definitive proof.

We know he was raised Muslim.

What do you offer as proof he is Christian?

I was raised by Baptists and now I detest them. I don't suppose you have any REAL evidence of his actual religion do you?

And I am out of the business of responding to silly questions like that. You are making the claim. You substantiate it if you can.

Beside, I never said he was a Christian and I doubt he is. I doubt religion means anymore to him than to Donald Trump. I hope it doesn't.

And you DO NOT have definitive proof even with this video. I wish you folks would stop urinating on people and telling them it is raining. It never works.

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:37 pm

I wish you folks would stop urinating on people and telling them it is raining. It never works.

Stolen from Judge Judy!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 pm

tx3653 wrote:I wish you folks would stop urinating on people and telling them it is raining. It never works.

Stolen from Judge Judy!

Lol :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:47 pm

CD, I have offered evidence why he could be a Muslim..I have no proof.

What do you offer as evidence he is Christian?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:03 pm

I believe that you are both wrong.
Attachments
obama.png
obama.png (97.01 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Return to “Your first forum”