TEXAS State Trooper shot , woumded by 'mexican'

Description of your first forum.
ralph

TEXAS State Trooper shot , woumded by 'mexican'

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:58 pm

LibraryLady2

Re: TEXAS State Trooper shot , woumded by 'mexican'

Postby LibraryLady2 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:09 pm

My nephew, by marriage, is a Texas State Trooper, currently serving along the Rio Grande state border.

I find NOTHING amusing in your post and find your humor at an officer getting shot disgusting.
I don't care if it is a superficial wound, that is not the issue--these men put their life on the line every day for the citizens. Again, finding humor in a police officer getting shot is disgusting to me.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:25 pm

hey LL , Trooper was shot by a mexican from the mexican side of the border if i read correct !! Gun fire came from the mexican side of the border if i am not mistaken didn't it ?? I didn't put up the link to be amusing , i put it up because its a link to info LL . --------------- oh i see the laugher icon , :roll: !! you misunderstand but i guess that you can misunderstand if you like LL .
Last edited by ralph on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:26 pm

The word I have is that the BP agent was hit in the chest but was wearing the steel plate that enhances the regular protective vest and that is not always worn due to weight and inconvenience. He was treated and released.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:31 pm

anyway , Troopers , military , police volunteer for the jobs and get paid to go into dangerous enviroments and sometime they get shot , maybe they should shoot back . Still , i put up the laugher icon because i purposely spun or twisted the headline on the link !! I didn't put up the laugher icon because the Trooper had been shot LL .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Kiamichi wrote:The word I have is that the BP agent was hit in the chest but was wearing the steel plate that enhances the regular protective vest and that is not always worn due to weight and inconvenience. He was treated and released.

------------------------------------------------ Happy that he is ok !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:16 pm

so i can understand as i made no explanation for the laugher icon but as i said , i was not laughing at the fact that the Trooper had been shot L.L. .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:17 pm

ralph wrote:anyway , Troopers , military , police volunteer for the jobs and get paid to go into dangerous enviroments and sometime they get shot , maybe they should shoot back . Still , i put up the laugher icon because i purposely spun or twisted the headline on the link !! I didn't put up the laugher icon because the Trooper had been shot LL .

Now I'm really confused.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

What would McNelly's Rangers do ?

Ralph you step n it on this one. :twisted:

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:43 pm

yeahbut , i explained myself . And finally , i am not happy that a Trooper got shot but since he did get shot i am glad that a 'mexican' called ' senor ' juan or similar shot the trooper !! Also happy that the Trooper made it out alright .

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:52 pm

LibraryLady2 wrote:My nephew, by marriage, is a Texas State Trooper, currently serving along the Rio Grande state border.

I find NOTHING amusing in your post and find your humor at an officer getting shot disgusting.
I don't care if it is a superficial wound, that is not the issue--these men put their life on the line every day for the citizens. Again, finding humor in a police officer getting shot is disgusting to me.

Well stated.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:05 pm

------------------------------------ mighta been a targeted assasination attempt by mexicans on a Texas State Trooper . Might be a mexican sniper shooting at Troopers and Border patrol and the mexicans might be using some of the guns supplied by mrobama and 'eric holder' from their their gun running scheme from a few years ago .

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:40 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
ralph wrote:anyway , Troopers , military , police volunteer for the jobs and get paid to go into dangerous enviroments and sometime they get shot , maybe they should shoot back . Still , i put up the laugher icon because i purposely spun or twisted the headline on the link !! I didn't put up the laugher icon because the Trooper had been shot LL .

Now I'm really confused.

BWAHAHAHA!!! It's not hard to get confused if you try to sort out some of his posts. :lol:

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:21 pm

border patrol agent and Texas trooper shot by 'mexicans' at border - --- http://www.dolphnsix.com/news/1924756/t ... trol-agent ---

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Some of us have relatives who are LEO's and take this very seriously. I'm with Librarylady. Our son-in-law is a police officer and yes, they do have the courage to go into law enforcement to save someone, no matter if he's a silly ass or not. Some people are driven to public service and thank God for them! I suppose you think our troops are "just volunteers", too. What an ungrateful, selfish position that is. Also, idiotic.....

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Hey but how about that Trump win, huh?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 pm

just doing the jobs that they beg and volunteer for and are generally paid pretty well !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:58 pm

concerning Trump , Go Trump !!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:57 am

I don't know how you could be more obnoxious...."beg for?" Actually, son-in-law was in the military police...served in Iraq. I guess you don't really know enough about law enforcement to know that they aren't well paid at all.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:08 am

As for Trump, he's still not presidential, but better than Hillary Clinton. I certainly hope he can grow into the job and quit with the stupid tweets.

Return to “Your first forum”