Tweet from Kellyanne Conway..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Tweet from Kellyanne Conway..

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:11 am

..on the Democrats once again choosing Nancy Pelosi to be their leader.

"What a relief. I was worried they had learned from the elections & might be competitive and cohesive again."
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Re: Tweet from Kellyanne Conway..

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:27 am

GFB wrote:..on the Democrats once again choosing Nancy Pelosi to be their leader.

"What a relief. I was worried they had learned from the elections & might be competitive and cohesive again."

I agree. A bonehead move on the part of the Ds.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:39 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:..on the Democrats once again choosing Nancy Pelosi to be their leader.

I agree. A bonehead move on the part of the Ds.

Me too.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:44 am

good for the dummy dems . ---------------------------------------------------- And off topic but it must be burning liberal and mrobama azz the way that the TRUMP is saving Carrier high paying jobs and Trump isn't even the President . Compare those Carrier jobs to the low paying 30 hour a week jobs that mrobama created . And even the jobs that mrobama created where the workers are begging for 15 dollars an hour Greg .

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:46 am

good for the dummy dems going for MORE pelosi . ---------------------------------------------------------And off topic but it must be burning liberal and mrobama azz the way that the TRUMP is saving Carrier high paying jobs and Trump isn't even the President . Compare those Carrier jobs to the low paying 30 hour a week jobs that mrobama created . And even the jobs that mrobama created where the workers are begging for 15 dollars an hour Greg .

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:50 am

I guess she knows where the bodies are buried so they fall in line behind her.

That woman remains a puzzlement to me....WHY she has a following, and HOW she gets reelected.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:51 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:I guess she knows where the bodies are buried so they fall in line behind her.

That woman remains a puzzlement to me....WHY she has a following, and HOW she gets reelected.

She scratches a lot of backs.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:55 am

ralph wrote:good for the dummy dems going for MORE pelosi . ---------------------------------------------------------And off topic but it must be burning liberal and mrobama azz the way that the TRUMP is saving Carrier high paying jobs and Trump isn't even the President . Compare those Carrier jobs to the low paying 30 hour a week jobs that mrobama created . And even the jobs that mrobama created where the workers are begging for 15 dollars an hour Greg .

You can say that again..................oh, you did!!!

Let's see though, Pence is from Indiana, Carrier plant is in Indiana.....hmmmmmmmmmm.....wonder what price WE paid to make it seem like Trump was the one who kept them there?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:05 am

rusty wrote:
ralph wrote:good for the dummy dems going for MORE pelosi . ---------------------------------------------------------And off topic but it must be burning liberal and mrobama azz the way that the TRUMP is saving Carrier high paying jobs and Trump isn't even the President . Compare those Carrier jobs to the low paying 30 hour a week jobs that mrobama created . And even the jobs that mrobama created where the workers are begging for 15 dollars an hour Greg .

Let's see though, Pence is from Indiana, Carrier plant is in Indiana.....hmmmmmmmmmm.....wonder what price WE paid to make it seem like Trump was the one who kept them there?

The price is..the left has to learn that when corporate taxes are so high that corporations have to leave the country to make a profit..there's only one remedy.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:47 am

some info on the Trump / Carrier deal from a dem - lefty reporters perspective --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcRTtDAKQHA ---

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:28 am

-------------------------------------------------- and bexause I mentioned 15 dollar an hour jobs here is some info on whats happening in fast food stores . --- http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... nwide.html ---

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:42 am

Pelosi is elected because she is representative of the voters in her district and the Rats in the House. :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:50 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

The price is..the left has to learn that when corporate taxes are so high that corporations have to leave the country to make a profit..there's only one remedy.

Bullshit. It's not the taxes. They're barely paying taxes now. It's the wages. Are we going to try to compete with 38 cents an hour?

My idea is that the only corps that get ANY tax incentives are the ones who keep their jobs here. Granted their are some jobs with international comnpanies that must be done in the countries they do business with, but not that many. Conversely, the higher percentage of jobs they outsource to other countries, the more you penalize them. And you penalize the shit out of them for not keeping jobs here. I'm sick and tired of some of the corps being looked at as the knights in shining armour while they screw the shit out of us.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:23 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Bullshit. It's not the taxes. They're barely paying taxes now. It's the wages. Are we going to try to compete with 38 cents an hour?

My idea is that the only corps that get ANY tax incentives are the ones who keep their jobs here. Granted their are some jobs with international comnpanies that must be done in the countries they do business with, but not that many. Conversely, the higher percentage of jobs they outsource to other countries, the more you penalize them. And you penalize the shit out of them for not keeping jobs here. I'm sick and tired of some of the corps being looked at as the knights in shining armour while they screw the shit out of us.

Sorry..I have proof with Carrier.

The company is staying..despite those lower wages elsewhere.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Greg
How did the Donald lower taxes for Carrier ?
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 pm

John in Plano wrote:Greg

I am not at home, but Trump is going to appear with Carrier today..and I think they will discuss it.

I heard a radio report a while ago that talked about the tax incentives for Carrier.

I also heard this morning..that Nabisco now wants a meeting with Trump also.

I think we should expect a lot more of this.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:05 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

Sorry..I have proof with Carrier.

The company is staying..despite those lower wages elsewhere.

I'm not saying Carrier isn't staying. I'm saying there's more that we should know, we don't, and we probably never will.
What I do knoe is that there's not a damn thing Trump can promise Carrier today other than under the table shenanigans.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:10 pm

He's explaining it right now.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:54 pm

"Tax incentives and loosening of regulations"

And this was done after Carrier had already built their building in Mexico..next time it'll happen a lot faster.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:23 pm

GFB wrote:

"Tax incentives and loosening of regulations"

And this was done after Carrier had already built their building in Mexico..next time it'll happen a lot faster.

I guess he's baffling them with bullshit. As of 12/01/16 Trump has zero authority to promise anything.

Return to “Your first forum”