Snowflakes?

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Snowflakes?

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Mark wrote:Anybody that believes the middle class suffered during the Reagan years is beyond brain-dead stupid.

Look, your insults don't bother me, and I ignore most of your posts. But man, can't you come up with something new? "Beyond brain-dead stupid" gets to be very boring after a while. Do you really think that anything you could say about me, or liberals in general, is anything more than mildly amusing?

Honest to God, I thought once people got out of middle school they would be mature enough to stop the name calling.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:13 am

rusty, the "special snowflakes" designation is for millenials who believe that they are so special that their opinion matters more than that of anyone else. To deny them that is racist, homophobic, misogynistic and xenophobic, and requires a trigger-warning so that they can retreat to their safe space with coloring books, therapy pets and hot cocoa.

Yes, we are making fun of them. They need to grow up and grow a pair.

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:40 am

jellowrestling wrote:rusty, the "special snowflakes" designation is for millenials who believe that they are so special that their opinion matters more than that of anyone else. To deny them that is racist, homophobic, misogynistic and xenophobic, and requires a trigger-warning so that they can retreat to their safe space with coloring books, therapy pets and hot cocoa.

Yes, we are making fun of them. They need to grow up and grow a pair.

There are several people on this board who believe that their opinion matters more than anyone else's. I'm one of them at times. But definitely not the only one. :D

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:12 pm

First day of winter.

Shouldn't this be a snowflake holiday?

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:18 pm

BigTex wrote:First day of winter.

Shouldn't this be a snowflake holiday?

Yep. I'm going to the movies. :D

Return to “Your first forum”