Election in Montana today..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Election in Montana today..

Postby GFB » Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 am

..if the Republican wins, that'll mean we can beat up members of the media everywhere.

Go "what's his name!!!"
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Re: Election in Montana today..

Postby ralph » Thu May 25, 2017 11:07 am

just some info , the Repub has been charged with assault . Thats probably an endorsement behaviour that approved of by many Montanans and Americans . --- https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN18L0KE --- it'll be interesting eh ??

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 25, 2017 11:11 am

He's got my vote!

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 pm

He's a jerk....from a witness

Alicia Acuna
By Alicia Acuna
Published May 24, 2017
Fox News

The race to fill Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives took a violent turn Wednesday, and a crew from the Fox News Channel, including myself, witnessed it firsthand.

As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... orter.html
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu May 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Meryl Streep's principled press is, of course, blaming this on Trump.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 25, 2017 2:56 pm

John in Plano wrote:He's a jerk....from a witness

Alicia Acuna
By Alicia Acuna
Published May 24, 2017
Fox News

The race to fill Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives took a violent turn Wednesday, and a crew from the Fox News Channel, including myself, witnessed it firsthand.

As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

This particular lowlife journalist has already retracted her statement..she now says Gianforte never had his hands on the pajama boy reporter's neck.

Too bad he didn't body slam her, too.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 25, 2017 3:02 pm

...but...they're JOURNALISTS!

They NEVER lie!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 pm

GFB wrote:

Alicia Acuna
By Alicia Acuna
Published May 24, 2017
Fox News

This particular lowlife journalist has already retracted her statement..she now says Gianforte never had his hands on the pajama boy reporter's neck.

She walked back the neck grab claim....hands on each side of the neck ....jerk had no right to touch anyone .
Last edited by John in Plano on Thu May 25, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 25, 2017 3:35 pm

John in Plano wrote:
GFB wrote:

Alicia Acuna
By Alicia Acuna
Published May 24, 2017
Fox News

She walked back the neck grab claim.

Did she say the body slam didn't happen ?

Point is..we now know the fake journalist is just another liar and political hack.

..and you're asking the wrong guy..I hope ALL the "journalists" get body slammed.
Last edited by GFB on Thu May 25, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu May 25, 2017 3:37 pm

If you look, I edited my reply.

The jerk put his hands on a person.

The jerk allegedly body slam a person.

The jerk is seeking election.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 25, 2017 3:39 pm

John in Plano wrote:If you look, I edited my reply.

Putting your hands on a person can be less offensive than sticking a microphone in someone's face and barking at them continually.

Go jerk!

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu May 25, 2017 3:45 pm

What a bunch of "tough boys". Tough talking that is.
LOL!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 25, 2017 4:04 pm

John in Plano wrote:If you look, I edited my reply.

The reporter is walking back the first two statements.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 25, 2017 4:06 pm

rusty wrote:What a bunch of "tough boys". Tough talking that is.
LOL!

What in the world are you talking about? Everybody else is calling the reporter a liar.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu May 25, 2017 4:17 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
LOL!

What in the world are you talking about? Everybody else is calling the reporter a liar.

..and you're asking the wrong guy..I hope ALL the "journalists" get body slammed

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
LOL!

..and you're asking the wrong guy..I hope ALL the "journalists" get body slammed

That's what we in the biz call a "metaphor".

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:What in the world are you talking about? Everybody else is calling the reporter a liar.

What biz is that? The tough boy biz? LOL!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu May 25, 2017 4:38 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:..and you're asking the wrong guy..I hope ALL the "journalists" get body slammed

That's only when GFB takes off his glasses; until then, he's mild-mannered.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu May 25, 2017 5:13 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:That's what we in the biz call a "metaphor".

That's only when GFB takes off his glasses; until then, he's mild-mannered.

:D

Return to “Your first forum”