Name of this forum

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady2

Name of this forum

Postby LibraryLady2 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am

I think it needs to be named "The Ralph Show" or perhaps "Ralph's ideas --along with bad punctuation and spelling"
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

kent

Re: Name of this forum

Postby kent » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:43 am

all I know is, Ive lost some respect I had for some folks. Just sayin...

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:49 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:I think it needs to be named "The Ralph Show" or perhaps "Ralph's ideas --along with bad punctuation and spelling"

Everyone's welcome to comment on anything..or start our own thread on any subject we want.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:58 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:I think it needs to be named "The Ralph Show" or perhaps "Ralph's ideas along with bad punctuation and spelling"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good mornin[sp] and Thank You 'LL' and Hey , i think that its a message board eh . The content allowed is up to the owner of the board and not some old retired teacher or 'librarian' Library Lady .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:03 am

GFB wrote:
LibraryLady2 wrote:I think it needs to be named "The Ralph Show" or perhaps "Ralph's ideas --along with bad punctuation and spelling"

Everyone's welcome to comment on anything..or start our own thread on any subject we want.

------------------------------------------------------ and YES , of course that is the correct way to look at things Greg ..

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:05 am

GFB wrote:

Of course, but when I come over and 99% of the threads have him as the originator, it feels like others are choked out.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:14 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:
GFB wrote:

Of course, but when I come over and 99% of the threads have him as the originator, it feels like others are choked out.

Maybe we should thank Ralph for doing more than any of us for keeping the place going.

And think about it, no matter how many threads he starts, there's still plenty of room for others..and I always come here hoping to see lots of threads started by lots of different people.

I also open every link that you and others post..

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 am

'' FEELS '' [chuckle] like they are choked out even when in reality all they need do is post whatever they like Library Lady .

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:23 am

Anyone who comes here, eyes glaze over when they see all the Ralph and political posts, leave and never come back. I check in and barely post anymore.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:28 am

crocmommy wrote:Anyone who comes here, eyes glaze over when they see all the Ralph and political posts, leave and never come back. I check in and barely post anymore.

Are you saying you would start more threads and post more if Ralph was posting less? I don't understand the connection.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 am

and as comment , i don't understand FEARING links . I have Internet Protection installed on my computer same as everyone else i guess . And worse case scenario is if something were to trash my computer i would just buy another computer . And it did happen once back in about 94 . My tower type computer was invaded by something / someone . I smashed it up and put it in the garbage and bought a new computer and problem was solved . Just a comment on opening links .

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:27 pm

LOL! He is a bit of a "look at me" kinda guy isn't he?

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 pm

crocmommy wrote:Anyone who comes here, eyes glaze over when they see all the Ralph and political posts, leave and never come back. I check in and barely post anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------ Many people like to avoid Current Events and reality of whats going on in the USA and the World CMommy .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:38 pm

and besides that , all you need do is post a NEW TOPIC CMommy .

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:17 pm

I show up from time to time, Ralph's post dont really bother me, I open those I want to read and disregard others. My saturation point is politics-politics-politics-politics.....almost every topic. Way too many about POTUS, which simply means redundacy of many topics. I simply wish the topics were more varied.

stop the political chats or at least open some new topics once in a while
(which is to say) stop the political chats or at least opensome new ones once in a while

Thanks,
glenn

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 pm

glenn/dallas wrote:I show up from time to time, Ralph's post dont really bother me, I open those I want to read and disregard others. My saturation point is politics-politics-politics-politics.....almost every topic. Way too many about POTUS, which simply means redundacy of many topics. I simply wish the topics were more varied.

(which is to say) stop the political chats or at least opensome new ones once in a while

Thanks,
glenn

Glenn, I tried posting other topics such as sports. It goes nowhere. I guess we could give it another shot.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 pm

crocmommy wrote:
glenn/dallas wrote:I show up from time to time, Ralph's post dont really bother me, I open those I want to read and disregard others. My saturation point is politics-politics-politics-politics.....almost every topic. Way too many about POTUS, which simply means redundacy of many topics. I simply wish the topics were more varied.

Thanks,
glenn

Glenn, I tried posting other topics such as sports. It goes nowhere. I guess we could give it another shot.

I’m just about to post on my favorite subject..MONEY!!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 pm

..and I’m not hindered or deterred simply because only Planosteve and occasionally Jello comment there.

Just keep posting your favorite subjects!

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:50 am

I really don't mind ralph's multitude of posts. I usually find something to chuckle about, and an occasional piece of news. What bugs me a bit is the constant bumping of his own posts to keep them up at the top. It allows newer posts get lost in the shuffle.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Has it occurred to you guys that you are ridiculing and bullying someone who has mental problems?

Return to “Your first forum”